Friday, July 15, 2011

The Job Of Being A Sister


When I was younger, I had always wanted a little sister. Today, I am not too sure why I did. Maybe I was because I wanted a girl to play with or a closer companion. Now, I realize that I wouldn't have been able to survive with a sister. This is true for a few reasons: 1) I get my own room no matter where we live 2) sharing the title "sister" just wouldn't work for me 3) I could never ask for better siblings. As time went on, I discovered that I was meant to have little brothers. My brothers helped make me who I am. I have learned so much from them and I take joy in teaching them. I have found that I really enjoy being one of the teachers in their lives. As time goes on, I know that they will become great adults and I am happy to know that I watched them grow.

No comments: