Friday, February 13, 2009

Nothing I Want, And Nothing I Need

A lot of girls at school have boyfriends. They seem pretty happy with them. Well except for one little tiny thing. DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!  I mean seriously, join drama club if you want that! Ok, so maybe not all  boys are dramatic, but why take a risk. If anyone besides my family reads this, I'm   not saying this because of a recent conflict with a boy. I'm saying this because I don't want conflict! I am doing perfectly fine without a boy in my life right now. I am living proof that you don't need a boyfriend to graduate middle school. Other girls out there, if you have a boyfriend, don't break up with him. I'm just saying, in the future, your life is way easer without a boy in it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess! It's Rose from Church. My online name is Blondie lol. My mom sent me an email with your blog address in it so I thought I would check it out! So far, I love it! At least I'm not the only one who blogs (I'll give you mine later).

So about this post... I think your overall point is good. If you don't have a guy and you're doing fine without one, why do you need one? I thought that not too long ago. I thought that if I lost myself in Christ and worshiping Him only that one day I would get swept off my feet by a wonderful Godly man and that would only happen when I needed it to. My problem was I wanted it to happen on my time not His. God had other plans for me. I thought that maybe if I let the whole issue go and kept the mentality that my future would be easier without a guy in it than maybe the issue would solve itself. I got a slap in the face when God threw a guy into my life. I realized that things happens on God's time not ours. I guess my point is: yes, your life is probably going to be a whole lot easier right now (going through high school and everything) if you don't have a guy in your life but just remember that if God gives you a guy that will cherish you don't disregard it for what it is. Don't keep the mindset that your entire future is better without a guy. Someday you may find that's all you think about. Trust God though. If He gives it to you take it. If He doesn't don't think you'll never need one.

Right now the guy I'm with is amazing and I thank God every day for him. By the way, here's my blog... www.blondefanatic.com I'm a little more political ;) and I haven't blogged in a while lol. I'll get around to it one of these days.