Thursday, February 12, 2009

From PK to NCK

My dad is no longer serving as a paster. So, for the time being, I am just Aaron Ott's daughter. And I am perfectly fine with that. But maybe this summer, I might be able to say,"my dad is navy officer Chaplain Ott." Yes, It's true. Since Lieutenant Galvin, Dad's recruiter, has 100% accuracy things are looking pretty good. We are going to have to move were ever they tell us to. I am going to miss Chanah and aunt Faith and everyone else I met. We might have to give Madison to Grandma and Papa. We could bring Nyute. But in-spite of all the sacrifices, I think I will learn to like military life. Mom was reading this book. It said that the navy gives your family tickets to Disneyland and other places like that sometimes. We might even move over seas. How cool would that be! It would be nice to live in China or Hawaii or France. I think I either want to stay were we are or go some place far away. But as long as I am around, standing or walking, when someone asks me were I'm from I'll say, " I'm from Texas, the lone star state."   

No comments: