Saturday, March 20, 2010

Government...ugh.....

One of the many things I, unfortunatley, know is that I live in a freakish time with a freakish economy. Our dad gum president is trying to run the people of America's lives. IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!!! It really angers me that Obama is completely ignoring our constitution. I think that if the guys that wrote the constitution came to our time, they would probably say,"What happined? We left you a list of instructions!" I culdn't agree with the forefathers in my brain more! Also, lots of people think that the government should pay fore our healthcare. Well...........NO!!!! This is not just a nice jesture people! This is not your friend paying for you coffee when you are short a fiew cents! NONONONONO!!!!!!!!! When someone controls how the doctors take care of you, they control, well, the rest! Ugh. Sometimes, I wish I was 3 again; when all I had to worry about was toy I was getting in my happy meal.

No comments: