Friday, September 28, 2007

Standing up

Today I helped a friend of mine , and it felt good. What happened was these three girls were sitting in front of us on the bus . And they kept turning around an yelling at us because they thought that my friend was kicking there seat. But I told them that she was doing nothing of the sort. A after my friend had left, they were still yelling at me. She said"you can tell your daddy anything you want, but I know that she was kicking her seat!" "But she was not doing it on porpoise, and I don't care what you say, but I know that she was not kicking her seat. Now I am going to sit an enjoy the ride home." Later, I went and sat with my other friend. And a girl about in 8th grade said that she respected me for what I did. You might not always like standing up for yourself, but it pays of in the end.

No comments: